12th November 2017 –
"ToYo Brotherhood" program is an initiative of putting more of an emphasis on the cultivation of a dynamic ensemble of artists with various skill sets to co-produce thrilling projects and events utilizing our group, 'Theatre On Your Own' as their home.
Anyone who chanced upon watching a play or movie would have noticed Actors/Directors hogging the limelight and Technicians, who often times put in long hours go into obscurity. Our lead technician, Ayan, who makes our sets shine bright and dim when needed, out of his many skills, will show you how he creates lamp shades out of glass bottles. And how this has helped him decorate his own home, along with our sets. This is not a regular DiY workshop but more of an experience sharing session.
Date and time : November 12, 04:30 - 8.30 PM
• Sharing the inspiration Behind the Art.
• Fundamental technique of bottle cutting in a safe and secure manner.
• Understanding the equation between glasses and lights.
• Selecting colors as per the light.
• Multiple techniques of glass painting including Decoupage.
• Adding lights to the lamps and selecting the right lights for the lamp.
*** Every segment will be followed by Hands on approach.
** Take your lamp Home.
* If you have a flat brush/paint brush do carry along with you (To be used for Decoupage).
Entry fee : 700/-