12th November 2017 –
THEME : MOTHERLAND
It could about the people, the smell of your city/country, the sounds of life, we would always have heard the saying
" You don't realize the value of someone or something until you are not near them or have them with you"
Same applies to our " Motherland" , "Home town" .
Block the Date and time ...
* IF you have a Folktale, a Fictional Story, a Tall tale, mythological tale, historical tale, factual tale that you have read or heard from Grandparents, friends, teachers, books, movies, people etc. that revolves around the topic then Come share it with us at the BSS - MeetUp ~ A community for Storytelling
• Send in your Storyline once we announce the topic to email@example.com and keep us copied: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• First timers are welcome to tell. Time limit of 10 minutes per teller will be strictly followed and tellers MUST tell/perform their stories without looking at a script.
• 4 Tellers will be selected on a first come-first serve basis
• Of course, You are most welcome to Just come and listen too....Remember Tellers need Listeners
Note: The meetups are not for children and suitable to age 16 +